AutoCAD Rendering nXtRender - 2 Users
Full Powered Photorealistic Rendering for AutoCAD
nXtRender for AutoCAD is the rendering engine that allows you to easily create stunning, life-like images from your 3D models inside AutoCAD and AutoCAD Architecture.
nXtRender provides the highest quality in integrated AutoCAD visualization solutions available today.
ETA nach Bestellung
nXtRender – Rendering Plugin
Turn your AutoCAD designs into beautifully rendered, high resolution images.
Create fast, easy photo-realistic rendering of your designs from right inside AutoCAD.
nXtRender – for AutoCAD (formerly AccuRender nXt for AutoCAD), benefits:
- A better Renderer for AutoCAD™ at an affordable price
- Create photo-realistic, still, panorama, and animation image files from 3D models using raytracing and radiosity technologies
- A fast, easy to use and physically-based rendering engine for AutoCAD™
Quick and Easy to use Whether designing for work or fun, nXtRender’s seamless integration into AutoCAD makes it quick and easy to create photo-realistic renderings that show your designs at their best.
nXtRender optimizes your design-time by saving your settings together with the 3D model and allowing post-render processing. Update your design and update your render, without starting over again.
With the nXtRender Engine you can create great results. Save time with an efficient workflow that makes changes easy. Create stunning images that wow your client and help you win business.
Easy to Use
With nXtRender you don’t need to be a professional renderer to get realistic results quickly. You provide materials and lighting and press the Render button. nXtRender provides the simulation. Unlike many rendering products, there are very few settings to worry about or understand.
nXtRender produces realistic results by simulating light transport in your model. Indirect lighting as well as complex reflection and refraction can be easily incorporated into the simulation. Interior and exterior daylight simulations, HDR image-based lighting, and many other techniques are all handled easily, with minimal configuration requirements.
nXtRender uses efficient, modern ray-casting technology to produce results as quickly as possible. All processor cores are automatically utilized in parallel. Images are continually refined and improved over time.
- Physically-based luminance calculation
- Choice of Packet Tracer or Path Tracer engines
- Progressive refinement algorithm
- 64-bit version for massive data sets
- Parallel algorithms efficiently use all available cores
- Near-linear performance increase WRT number of cores
- Vector-based calculation using SSE
- Analytical sky and sun
- HDRi image-based lighting
- Up to eight Lighting Channels
- IES file support
- Luminance values available for all surfaces
- Refractive and reflective caustics
- Automatic daylight portals for efficient interior daylight simulations
- Efficient displacement mapping with low memory overhead
- Normal and bump mapping
- Texture set support
- Procedural textures and bumps
- Blurry transparency and glossy reflection
- Fully assignable to ACA components
- 3D plant editor and library
- Textured mesh object support (OBJ and 3DS format)
- RPC™ support
- Fractal Trees
- Material Library
- HDRi Backgrounds
- 2-Point Perspective
- Accurate depth of field
Image Editor and Output
- Lighting channel manipulation
- Post-process fx like real-time depth of field, haze, and veiling glare.
- Image arithmetic
- Piranesi™ support
- HDR and EXR high dynamic range output
- Mask, material, and distance channels
- Automatic alpha-compositing
- Easy to use 3D slide show animation
- Path-based animation